7/14/10

Wednesday Wrap-up

Happy Wednesday! Luckily the week is half over and the weekend will be here before we know it. I have plans to head out of town on Friday immediately following work so I have lots of errands and packing to get done tomorrow.

This morning I SLEPT IN! I was extra tired on both Monday and Tuesday from limited sleep over the weekend and my body really needed the extra rest. While catching up on some shows saved to my DVR I had a bowl of Quaker Oatmeal Squares with lowfat milk for breakfast.
After basically wasting away my morning lounging around watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey and Kathy Griffin: life on the D-list, I finally got ready. On my way into work I grabbed a Mocha Light Frappuccino for a pick me up.
At work I am training a new AA who was recently hired to help out in the library. I'm so excited to have an AA, but training is such a pain! It is hard to constantly be with another employee and have limited time to actually get my own work done. I finally took a late lunch break and ate a mini sub sandwich (turkey and cheese) some strawberries and a diet coke.
Later in the day I snacked on some chips and salsa leftover from a co-workers baby shower we had.


I probably had this plate x2. This evening (I work until 9) I'm heading straight home to hang out with the Hubs. I need to do some laundry and start figuring out what I want to pack for this weekend. I'm having a girls weekend with some of my sorority sisters from college in Chicago! Only 2 more days of work to get through before the fun begins :)
What are you doing this weekend?


No comments: