7/26/10

Sunday, fun day!

Last week seemed to just fly by! I got sick on Sunday and Monday and spent the rest of the week getting ready for Hub's family to come into town for his birthday on Saturday. Sunday we made a delicious breakfast before heading off to the mall for some shopping!


I had 1 waffle (mix of whole wheat and regular mix) topped with syrup and powdered sugar with 2 turkey sausage links and some fruit. Yummy start to the day!

While shopping I stopped at forever21 to try on a few things. I loved this striped skirt, but it was a little too poofy from the side.
This red dress was just a bit too tight around my hips! I loved the color though!And what I was wearing for the day:
Top: Old Navy/ Jeans and Sandals: Target/ Purse: Kohls

While I didn't get anything from forever21 I did get a few things from the Lands End brand at Sears. I normally don't ever shop there, but they had some cute things for a great deal! I got a new bathing suit and 2 light-weight tees.

And a little clinique. I have been wanting to try this pore minimizer for a LONG time! I'll let you all know how it works! :)


I was STARVING when we got home so I put together a quick lunch of leftover pasta salad with added tuna. I used Kath's recipe found here for the pasta salad and added peas, shredded carrots and cherry tomatoes.

Plus dessert!


Later in the afternoon I went for a walk in the hot, hot heat and then did one of Kim Kardashian's new workouts from her Fit in Your Jeans by Friday series. I tried the Ultimate Butt Body Sculpt through ExerciseTV on demand and the workout wasn't bad. Lots of squatting and lunging, nothing too intense, but good for toning. The craziest part of the whole DVD was her outfit! She was wearing a pink push up bra with a cut out shirt....not what I would choose for working out, but oh well!
After a shower and getting ready, Hubs and I went to meet some work people for dinner. I forgot my camera, but I had a turkey club with sweet potato fries and 2 beers. A little bit more indulging than I was planning on for a Sunday night, but it was a really fun time!!
6am came EARLY this morning!! I was rushing around to get out of the house on time so breakfast wasn't really too great. I ended up eating a leftover donut from this weekend and getting my caffeine through a diet coke instead of coffee!!
I have a banana on hand for a health snack either this morning or afternoon.
For the rest of the day:
work until 4pm, heading home, running some errands, working out, TV TIME!

No comments: