11/19/08

LONG DAY!


Whew...long day!!! I was at the Indiana Library Federation conference today! Everyone at the conference got this cute bag for free!! I was so pumped!! I used it to carry all my conference info, notebook and snacks. (we also got a flash drive, pens and TONS of materials on books and databases....woo woo! Super cool librarian swag. ha)


This morning I ate a big bowl of oatmeal and a cup of my pumpkin coffee!

I had a z bar at around 11 in between sessions at my conference. At 12:30 I went to an academic librarian's luncheon. I didn't take pics since a presenter was talking through the whole meal. It was really good though! It was at the Westin in downtown Indianapolis (Fancy!) There was a salad topped with carrots, cucumbers and cherry tomatoes. Our main course was chicken with asparagus and mashed potatoes. Dessert was AMAZING! A chocolate chip cheesecake. SO YUMMY! When the conference was over I ate an apple.
For dinner I ate some rotisserie chicken, backed zucchini and white cheddar mac and cheese. YUM!
Have a good night!!

No comments: