1/27/09

I'm sick

My throat is killing me and my nose is running like a faucet. Gross huh? Yea, I am pretty sick. I have been drinking tea and eating soup like crazy because the only time my throat doesn't hurt is when I am ingesting warm liquid. 

This is of course the worst week to get sick. I have 5 presentations at work and 1 in a class for school. Miserable. Yesterday I had to cut my 2 presentations a little short because after like 35 mins. I simply couldn't handle talking anymore.... it hurt so bad!! 

I will be taking a blogging hiatus until recovery since I just feel like laying around when I'm not at work (which I barely got through yesterday!)

I hope everyone is having a good week and staying healthy!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I really hope you feel better soon!

K from ksgoodeats said...

FEEL BETTER!!

Anonymous said...

FEEL BETTER! :) :)

Anonymous said...

hope you get better soon and get through this tough week okay~

Anonymous said...

I am in the same boat - no sore throat but it feels like someone is sitting on my chest.

Tea helps a lot though!

Jaime said...

we will miss you! get better soon! xoxxox

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon!!