12/11/08

thursday.

Hola ladies! My day is flying by. I only have 2 more hrs. of work and am off tomorrow! :) woo hoo! Tonight I am running 1,000,000 errands (well not really, but you get the point!) with fiance and doing some christmas shopping. We are getting chinese for dinner tonight cause I have been CRAVING it like crazy!

This morning as I was flying out the door late I took my b-fast to go! I had a whole wheat bagel with honey nut cream cheese. Ok, this was amazing. There were actual chunks of nuts in it! The flavor was sooooooooooooooooooo good!
Once I got to work I was FREEZING! I made a cup of super rich hot choc. I can't remember what brand it was. It wasn't very good for you, but at least it was only about 80 cals.
My breakfast stayed with me for quite a while and around 10:30 I ate a choc. chip z-bar. YUM!
For lunch at work I made another toasted sammy and luckily didn't burn it today!!! It had cheese, chicken lunch meat and pickles on it. I forgot to bring my camera to the break room so no pic! I normally try to photograph my food before I leave since our break room is TINY and almost always full of people running in and out. I also had a stonyfield. These are SO creamy! And an apple




Oh my gosh!!! After I had finished eating and was reading in the break room another employee came in and asked me if I wanted any of the leftover food from student appreciation day. I said oh no thank you (normally when my work caters something it is all fried chicken, rolls, mashed potatoes, etc.!) She then said oh, are you a vegetarian? I said no. And she said there is cheesecake! I said something along the lines of Oh I've already ate enough. And she goes You're not anorexic are you Jill??? Oh my gosh I was so shocked I nearly fell out of my chair!!! I said no, I just meant I already ate my lunch and am not hungry! I just couldn't believe it! Either I eat the really bad for you food or I'm an anorexic vegetarian. What about just living a healthy lifestyle crazy people???? I just had to share!
Enjoy the rest of your Thursday! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, people at my work do that to me all the time. They just don't get it and never will.

Love your eats today. That honey nut cream cheese looks delicious. Where did you get it?

K from ksgoodeats said...

HONEY NUT CREAM CHEESE?! Oh my - that sounds DELISH!

Ugh - I hate it when people feel the need to make comments like that. I used to get that all.the.time!

Anonymous said...

Okay, wow, very odd. It's not like you HAVE to eat the cheesecake that she offered. Haha, I hate cheesecake myself either way...

Anyhow, great eats! Enjoy your night!