11/13/08

Lunch on the go!

So when I was done with work I ate a quick lunch in my car! I had a turkey and cheese sammy with mustard on whole grain bread with some carrot chips and a blueberry yogurt. It was the kroger brand (cheap grocery store kind!) but was surprisingly pretty good! I also chugged my nalgene. try to drink a good amount of water to even out the daily coffee and diet coke :)

After lunch I worked on hw in the library for almost 3 hrs and then had to go to class for 3 more hrs...ick!! Right before class I had a nature valley granola bar which comes with 2 bars in one pack...SCORE! I think these are really good, but since they are so hard they are kinda difficult to eat without being messy. I also had a Dasani plus (vitamin flavored water) It was pretty good, but a little too sweet so I didn't end up drinking it all.



No comments: