11/23/08

Leon Millot!

GOOD EVENING! I hope everyone is having an enjoyable Sunday! The Bears won...YES! Fiance was out of town this weekend so i spent the afternoon spending some quality time with him! For dinner I had some more mini asparagus with tilapia. Tilapia is one of my favorite kinds of fish...it has a mild, yet still fishy flavor. If that makes sense!?! 
I cooked the tilapia in a pan with a little bit of olive oil and salt and pepper. It fell apart when I was taking it out of the pan with tongs! I also had a side salad with a tiny bit of reduced fat cheese and sun dried tomato vinaigrette dressing. 


Along with dinner I had a glass of Leon Millot red wine. It is only available at the French Lick winery in French Lick, IN. It is by far my FAVORITE red wine! It is comparable to Chianti, but just so amazing!!!
For dessert I had a 1/2 of a whole wheat english muffin with pecan pumpkin butter on it! This stuff is SO good. It is normally kind of pricey, but I got this jar last year for 75% off when I was working at Williams Sonoma! 

Now I am just relaxing and watching the American Music awards. Enjoy your evening!!!

No comments: