11/30/08

Guac rocks!


It is nice to spend the afternoon relaxing and catching up on e-mails and blogs! Around mid afternoon fiance and I made tacos! I made ground turkey with taco seasoning. They were served on whole wheat tortillas with lettuce some cheddar cheese and some spanish rice. On the side I had some premade guacamole. I remember reading about it in a magazine and thought it would be a good time to try it. 

It is called wholly guacamole and is made of all natural ingredients. I tried the pico de gallo style kind and it was REALLY good for packaged. It tasted really fresh and had great flavor. It also only has about 40 calories for for a 2 tbsp. serving. 


I just ate a snack of a spoonful of peanut butter and a cup of milk. 


Since I had a larger late lunch I will probably have just have a small dinner later while watching the Bears game tonight! Have a great evening bloggers! :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I saw that guacamole at Safeway! But I wasn't sure if I should of picked it up when it was on sale. Hahah, I hope they go on sale again.

Great eats! And mmm, peanut butter! Hahah! And spanish rice? Interesting!