11/12/08

First day of eats!

Since I didn't have to work until noon today I was able to relax at home for breakfast and an early lunch! For breakfast I had oatmeal. I used a quaker 'maple and brown sugar' instant oatmeal packet and added a few spoonfuls of plain oats. I always feel as though the packets are so small so I attempt to beef it up by adding plain oats! I always make my oatmeal with water I nuke in the microwave. I also try to add in a fruit...so today I added in a fresh cut pear :) I also had a cup of coffee to help wake me to do some hw before I had to get ready for work.




For lunch I made mini pizzas! I made them using whole wheat wraps (which are like only 50 calories a piece so I can have 2!!!) I used some pasta sauce from an open jar I had in the fridge and then some shredded moz. cheese. I also had the last little bit of fresh broccoli I had left in the fridge with some light ranch for dipping :) And OF COURSE my daily diet coke :)


1 comment:

RosaMarĂ­a said...

Cuidar la silueta es impòrtante. Saludos