11/22/08

brrrrr....

Good morning! It was so nice to just be able to lounge around last night! This morning I am off to work for a few hours. Since I was out of the office for all of weds, thurs and fri I need to catch up on a few things especially since next week is a short week! For break fast this am I had oatmeal with a banana and some cinnamon sprinkled on top as well as a cup of coffee. I like using this mug because then I only have to drink 1 cup, but it is large enough to get me going! (plus it was free from my last apt. complex!)


It was COLD this am!!! I had frost all over my car and had to bust out my really thick mittens! Winter has for sure arrived! After work I am going to run some errands and do some shopping to prepare for my upcoming mini vacation! For Thanksgiving I am going with Fiance's whole family to FLORIDA! His grandparents live in Ft. Lauderdale and were nice enough to pay for all of their kids and grandchildren (and me!) to fly down there and stay in hotels! (WOO WOO!) It will be so nice to get away and enjoy some warm weather with his fam. for the holiday!

No comments: